Description by seller:
These are large and heavy; quality collectable motorsport books that increase in value.
Books 1, 4 & 6 were purchased new and read once; all are housed in removable protective covers.
- The Golden Age of Formula 1 by Rainer W. Schlegelmilch (215 pages)
- Autocourse 1979-80: The World's Leading Grand Prix Annual (Scheckter F1 Champion - 256 pages)
- Autocourse 1994-95: The World's Leading Grand Prix Annual (Senna's last year - 288 pages)
- Vic Elford: Reflections on a Golden Age in Motorsports by Vic Elford (260 pages)
- The Certain Sound: Thirty Years of Motor Racing by John Wyer (260 pages)
- 1 1/2-litre GP Racing 1961-1965 by Mark Whitelock (336 pages)
Items to be collected or shipped at buyer's expense from Cape Town.
Reminders to bidders:
- A buyer's premium of 10% which includes VAT for Parts & Collectibles applies.
- The minimum buyer's premium is R500 incl. VAT for Parts and Collectibles (eg. if R1 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R500 and total cost = R1 500).
- Classic Car Africa aims to present each lot as accurately as possible but it is the responsibility of the bidders to be 100% satisfied with the condition of the lot before placing a bid.