Description by seller:
These are large and heavy, quality collectable motorsport books that increase in value.
Barring The Lotus Book, all purchased new and read once, all are housed in removable protective covers.
- Motor Racing - Reflections of a Lost Era by Anthony Carter (210 pages)
- Autodrome: The Lost Race Circuits of Europe - by Sam S. Collins (180 pages)
- Speedway: Auto Racing's Ghost Tracks by SS Collins & Gavin Ireland (180 pages)
- The Lotus Book: The Complete History Of Lotus Cars by William Taylor (256 pages; author signed 27/1000 special edition)
- Lola: The Illustrated History 1957-1977 by John Starkey & Ken Wells (194 pages)
- Lola: All the Sports Racing and Single Seater Racing cars from 1978 by John Starkey, Esa Illoinen & Ken Wells (180 pages)
- Lola T70: The Racing History and Individual Chassis Record by John Starkey (195 pages)
Items to be collected or shipped at buyer's expense from Cape Town.
Reminders to bidders:
- A buyer's premium of 10% which includes VAT for Parts & Collectibles applies.
- The minimum buyer's premium is R500 incl. VAT for Parts and Collectibles (eg. if R1 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R500 and total cost = R1 500).
- Classic Car Africa aims to present each lot as accurately as possible but it is the responsibility of the bidders to be 100% satisfied with the condition of the lot before placing a bid.