A must-have bundle for any Mini fan made up of two books and two models.
- Book 1: Mini Cooper & S hardcover (with dust jacket) by Nigel Edwards. Good condition showing colour, data and detail on the road and rally cars from the 1960s through to 1990s.
- Book 2: Building, Prepping and Racing Your Mini by Bill Sollis/Dave Pollard – if you haven’t heard of Bill Sollis, google his Mini antics. Slight damage to the top of the hardcover as shown in pics.
- Model 1: Official BMW-backed Kyosho 1/18 scale model of the R56 Mini Cooper S JCW. Boxed and in brilliant condition.
- Model 2: Promotional Mini model in a plastic box that opens up and doubles as a display stand. Made in Germany, but not sure on scale – very small though. Both side mirrors need some TLC.
Items to be collected in Johannesburg or can be couriered at the buyer's cost.
Reminders to bidders:
- A buyer's premium of 10% which includes VAT for Parts & Collectibles applies.
- The minimum buyer's premium is R500 incl. VAT for Parts and Collectibles (eg. if R1 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R500 and total cost = R1 500).
- Classic Car Africa aims to present each lot as accurately as possible but it is the responsibility of the bidders to be 100% satisfied with the condition of the lot before placing a bid.