Nut and bolt restoration. Engine built by Tony Moovers Speedshop (motor still brand new and needs to be run in). Bike not registered on Enatis, but has papers and history of ownership. Note: handle indicators are not working (no bulbs).
Extras and features:
- Polini 130 cast cylinder head and racing piston
- 21mm 21/21 SHB carb
- SIP variable ignition
- Polini reed valve assembly
- Upgraded crank (piston port/rotary valve)
- Casing/intake/cylinder ported
- 2464 Tall gearing conversion
- COSA racing clutch
- Polini racing exhaust
Available to view by appointment in Johannesburg.
Reminders to bidders:
- A buyer's premium of 5% (which includes VAT) for cars and bikes applies.
- The minimum buyer's premium is R5 000 incl. VAT for cars and bikes (eg. if R50 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R5 000 and total cost = R55 000).
- The maximum buyer's premium is capped at R100 000 incl. VAT for cars and bikes (eg. if R3 000 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R100 000 and total cost = R3 100 000).
- Classic Car Africa aims to present each lot as accurately as possible but it is the responsibility of the bidder to be 100% satisfied with the condition of the lot before placing a bid.