Description by seller:
The car has been deregistered and there are no papers available. I have some information regarding the car and the police check showed a clean record. The vehicle starts and drives.
The following issues are known:
- Missing indicator switch.
- Steering wheel - the centre part is damaged.
- Indicator lenses cracked and/or broken.
- Windscreen cracked.
- Wheel alignment and balancing is needed.
- Exhaust pipe must be replaced.
- Dashboard lights are not working.
- The paint job needs a bit of attention and body panels need to be refitted.
- Bonnet hinges were improperly removed and will need to be replaced.
Available to view by appointment in Pretoria Gardens.
Reminders to bidders:
- A buyer's premium of 5% (which includes VAT) for cars and bikes applies.
- The minimum buyer's premium is R5 000 incl. VAT for cars and bikes (eg. if R50 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R5 000 and total cost = R55 000).
- The maximum buyer's premium is capped at R100 000 incl. VAT for cars and bikes (eg. if R3 000 000 is bid, buyer's premium = R100 000 and total cost = R3 100 000).
- Classic Car Africa aims to present each lot as accurately as possible but it is the responsibility of the bidder to be 100% satisfied with the condition of the lot before placing a bid.